Thursday, April 1, 2010

Me and the MOM talking

Ok so I was out filming for my Chinese project last night when my mom called me and starting to sing happy birthday. HAHAHA yeah I told her to hold that thought for one more day which brought up a really funny conversation about how my parents need to bring my motorcycle up to salt lake this weekend to I can bring it back with me. My friend holding the camera thought it was pretty funny so she hit the record button and here is the rest. Mom is really pushing for me to get married so when I need something well this is the button to push. I usually mess with mom like this. There really is no specific girl to seal the deal with sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhTRP2fUThY

1 comment:

  1. Portfolio/blog comments
    -LOVE the video links! :-) Also, nice bike! :-)
    -Like how you have other posts besides just the "required."
    overall grade: A

    ReplyDelete


Chris please don't kill a deer