Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Journal Time

Well since I may be the only person who reads these messages I guess I can write candidly. This last week went by really fast and I have tons of projects to do. Projects take a lot of time but I find they only help your grade, which is nice. I got talking to my old man on Sunday and I looks as though my off track will be exciting. My dad and I will probably attend flight school and learn how to fly planes. If this goes through then I will be going back home to CA. Also I am really pushing my dad to take a vacation and tour Israel. He has always wanted to do this so it shouldn't be to hard or much longer. I am shooting for early October of this year. I will be going on my weekly adventure this week but this for once in a long while I don't think that I will be coming home soaked and cold. Now I will go watch some James Bond and then its bed time. No Zoology tomorrow YES.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, great start of your online portfolio! I have only a few minor suggestions:
    1. Post your write-ups on your site for people to see. I really do love how you write.
    2. Make sure everything that has been assigned shows up here on your blog (twitter, assignments, etc).
    3. Add a twitter feed to your blog.
    4. GET MORE FOLLOWERS! Get yourself out there more! That's the point of this whole thing! Start with making sure everyone in our class is following you (announce it in class, etc), follow others, whatever it takes to get yourself out there!

    ReplyDelete


Chris please don't kill a deer