Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17

Today was well one of those hard days. I find that on the toughest days I get more emotional than usual so here I am writing down some emotional things. First off being sick is so overrated man people hate and I tell you what they dont hate it enough. Its been like a week and I still dont feel better. I woke up this morning with nightquil serum still laced in my blood which meant I feel assleep my early class came home sat down and cocked out in tell 2:12. Then I had to rush off to communications class where today's topic was a really heavy one. Lots of things were shared and I have an inkling that some people still do not understand what I am looking for in life. Well thats to be expected I guess we only have three hours a week together and I have a lot of idiosyncrasies. On a not so positive note life right now could be better. Classes are hard and it is now winning time and I need to put in a ton of work just to keep up when I need to raise a few of my grades. I haven't had a break since well I left for the mission and it is finally starting to really set in. Having come home and then two weeks later start school has kept me busy and is now making me more than broke. I hate debt which means penny pinching has been a regular act for months now. On the upside I did talk to my mom today which was awesome because she was out walking my dogs (they are hers but she wants to train them to go climbing with me) and having a good time. I paid for my new apartment and did the TIM TAM SLAM. My roomate and I drove all the way to IF to get them and it was so worth saving for them. Well tomorrow is a new day and life is still good because there is always some new challenge to tackle. Most of what I have written down will no longer be a problem in the morning so if I see you on the flip side just know that I still like to smile and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Chris please don't kill a deer